Friday 11 November 2016

Kraft + Challenge
Favourite
 
Current Challenge
 
Another wonderful challenge from Kraft +
what a neat idea favourite colour or out fit.
 

My favourite colour is aqua and white.
I drew some random circles on the back ground, did some stamping
with my darkroom door stamp and aqua ink, than flicked a little paint.
 I used Kaisercraft paper cut out some circles and placed buttons on them,
 under my photo I used my favourite punch with aqua card.
I then placed some lace under my photo and used white flowers placing
 cotton under them & some title stickers to finish.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.

 


2 comments:

  1. Oh MY! This is a gorgeous take on our K+ challenge this month! Those sketched circles ground your page sooo well & the way you've carried through with your fave clothing colours....GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout! Thank you for joining us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete